Friday, January 7, 2011

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: "I am taking the Indoor Track & Field season off to focus on the outdoor season and 2011 World Champships"

It has been 7 years since I have not competed indoors. This was certainly a hard decision since I truly enjoy the indoor season of Track & Field (athletics). One of the reasons I enjoy the indoor season is because of the thousands of spectators who clamour to watch only women’s high jump. You will be missed!

It is no secret that Moravian High Jump Tour and the Cottbus Springer meetings are among my favourites. I am always inspired and amazed to see a stadium packed with energy to see us jumpers do our thing. You can not help but produce great performances in such an environment.

However, given that the 2010 season was a long one for me (ending in October with the Commonwealth Games) and World Championships are this year, I believe foregoing indoors is best. Moreover, the 2012 Olympic Games in London are close at hand. Indeed, I am excited for this outdoor season, which is a penultimate to the grand stage of the Olympic Games.

Thank you for your continued support. I will continue to update my blog with my training progressions as it unfolds.

Looking forward to competing outdoors,
Nicole

1 comment:

Kam Log. said...

Thanks for the initiation us in these things.
looking for sex