It seems throughout the course of a day, I get to experience utter and complete randomness. Thank goodness I have a sense of humour which allows me to laugh at some of the most unbelievable experiences I'll have. I'm not sure if it is because I am 6'3 1/2 or because I am sociable, or because I have something stamped across my forehead. Whatever it is, I thought I'd reflect this passing week of events and share with you a typical week of randomness in my life. Specifically, comments and questions made to me at really inappropriate times... Now is not the time for such questions!
1. Interrupting my practice to proclaim you are the Messiah Coach of Track & Field.
2. Asking me how tall I am as I am hobbling into the Emergency Room.
3. Asking me about my body, while I'm lathering up in a communal shower.
4. You are a complete stranger, walking up to me and asking for a hug because you think I am tall & elegant.
5. Stopping in the middle of traffic to ask me for my phone number.
6. Proclaiming the word of God, standing on my doorstep, while asking me if I play basketball. That is not the way to convert me to a Jehova Witness!
7. Asking me if I'd like your left over spaghetti as I wait for a friend.
Life is too funny! You have to love it!,