Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2011 CANADIAN NATIONAL CHAMPIONHIPS

Photo credits: Jarrtan Naphtal
Due to a recent foot injury I will not be competing at this week’s Canadian National Championship in Calgary.  Despite this minor setback, I look forward to opening my season in July instead.  I wish my competitors and all other athletes the best of luck this week.   I hope to see a few personal best performances! (You can catch all the action on Saturday 6/25, 4:00pm EST on CBC). 
On another note, I’m sorry to disappoint all those who had anticipated a HOOL-A-CISE demonstration with my co-founder Perdita Felicien, at the Canadian National Championships.  Please feel free to check out our videos.  It’s not too late to order your HOOL-A-CISE video!
See you on the track, soon!
Nicole


     

No comments: